Be creative, be engaged and be part of an intimate drawing group
Tuesdays 19:30- 22:00 10th January- 28th March £187
Wednesdays 10:00- 12:30 11th January- 29th March £187
Wednesdays 19:30- 22:00 11th January- 29th March £187
This term includes 11 sessions, half term holiday is on 14th &15th February.
COURSES ARE FOR ADULTS AND ARE OPEN TO ALL LEVELS
Payment is available in instalments but needs to be paid in advance in order to secure a place.
So what will you learn?
- We will work from observation with a wide range of subjects, mainly within the studio setting.
- You will learn the use of line, tone, colour, mark making and composition, but also understand
the meanings a work can poses.
- We will use variety of techniques (pencils, charcoal, pen,ink & watercolours) and develop a
fluid and dynamic approach that will promote confidence in your work.
- You will learn through individual tuition, group critique, group discussions, by seeing other
students’ work and by inspirational works of art.
- The courses are a platform to discuss exhibitions, meet people with shared interest, expand your
mind and be engaged in a meditative activity.
I will provide at no extra cost drawing papers (not watercolour papers) and a nice cup of
tea in the break!
What are students saying?
"..there is a lovely atmosphere at the class and I look forward to it each week. I'm also finding that it
has opened my eyes more to what I see around me and that I notice colours, shapes and textures all
the time when I am out and about."
"I love the class and I love the people in the class. Some evenings it feels like a haven and e verything slows down...
‘Through the Still Life observation I have to stop and really look at what I see and after some classes I
feel my mind has expanded and I feel more peaceful"
For more details and to enrol please contact me on:
Gabriela- 07961 050 413
or email me