Look at things afresh
Expand your mind
Meet nice people
Produce a new work every week
Examples from works done during the sessions
Courses are for adults and are open for all levels.
Tuesdays 19:30- 22:00 17/4/18- 10/7/18 £204
Wednesdays 10:00- 12:30 18/4/18 – 11/7/18 £204
Wednesdays 19:30-22:00 18/4/18 – 11/7/18 £204
The term will include 12 sessions. Half term holiday 29th and 30th of May
Payment is available in instalments but needs to be paid in advance in order to secure a place.
So what will you learn?
- We will work from observation with a wide range of subjects, mainly within the studio setting.
- You will learn the use of line, tone, colour, mark making and composition, but also understand
the meanings a work can poses.
- We will use variety of techniques (pencils, charcoal, pen, pastels and watercolours) and develop a
fluid and dynamic approach that will promote confidence in your work.
- You will learn through individual tuition, group critique, group discussions, by seeing other
students’ work and by inspirational works of art.
- The courses are a platform to discuss exhibitions, meet people with shared interest, expand your
mind and be engaged in a meditative activity, (some students even call it their therapy session... ).
I will provide at no extra cost drawing papers (not watercolour papers) and a nice cup of
tea in the break!
What are students saying?
"..there is a lovely atmosphere at the class and I look forward to it each week. I'm also finding that it
has opened my eyes more to what I see around me and that I notice colours, shapes and textures all
the time when I am out and about."
"I love the class and I love the people in the class. Some evenings it feels like a haven and e verything slows down...
‘Through the Still Life observation I have to stop and really look at what I see and after some classes I
feel my mind has expanded and I feel more peaceful"
Please remember that places are very limited. In order to avoide disappointment please book early.
Please be in touch enquiries and to enrol- 07961 050 413 or on email@example.com