Look at things afresh
Expand your mind
Meet nice people
Produce a new work every week
Courses are for adults and are open for all levels.
Tuesdays 19:30- 22:00 9/1/18- 27/3/18 £187
Wednesdays 10:00- 12:30 10/1/18 – 28/3/18 £187
Wednesdays 19:30-22:00 10/1/18 – 28/3/18 £187
The term will include 11 sessions. Half term holiday 13th and 14th of February
Payment is available in instalments but needs to be paid in advance in order to secure a place.
So what will you learn?
- We will work from observation with a wide range of subjects, mainly within the studio setting.
- You will learn the use of line, tone, colour, mark making and composition, but also understand
the meanings a work can poses.
- We will use variety of techniques (pencils, charcoal, pen, pastles and watercolours) and develop a
fluid and dynamic approach that will promote confidence in your work.
- You will learn through individual tuition, group critique, group discussions, by seeing other
students’ work and by inspirational works of art.
- The courses are a platform to discuss exhibitions, meet people with shared interest, expand your
mind and be engaged in a meditative activity, (some students even call it their therapy session... ).
I will provide at no extra cost drawing papers (not watercolour papers) and a nice cup of
tea in the break!
What are students saying?
"..there is a lovely atmosphere at the class and I look forward to it each week. I'm also finding that it
has opened my eyes more to what I see around me and that I notice colours, shapes and textures all
the time when I am out and about."
"I love the class and I love the people in the class. Some evenings it feels like a haven and e verything slows down...
‘Through the Still Life observation I have to stop and really look at what I see and after some classes I
feel my mind has expanded and I feel more peaceful"
For more details and to enrol please contact me on:
Gabriela- 07961 050 413
Please remember that places are very limited. In order to avoide disappointment please book early.
PS. If you are not on my mailing list and would like to receive information in the future about art courses please join my mailing list.
I promise not to share your details or to send irrelevant emails.